We all know how awful it can feel to have a bad encounter at work. How we speak to one another in the workplace deserves conscious attention and effort. Learn to communicate in your professional relationships assertively and effectively in a loving, mindful manner.
Join internationally acclaimed trainer Dan O’Connor and transform your capacity as a communicator. You will experience the power of mindful communication combined with tactical communication—strategies distilled into bite-sized tactics.
In this program designed to enhance your professional relationships, you will learn:
- Principle-based communication techniques and tools to help you stay cool, calm, and collected during trying times, in toxic situations, or while communicating with emotionally charged people
- Nine compulsions that bring out the best and the worst in people, and practices that sabotage our communication success
- Ways to overcome negative self-talk in your internal dialogue
- Lists of danger phrases and power phrases to replace ineffective, damaging speech patterns when communicating with others
- The five different dialects of love—respect, apology, gratitude, appreciation, and discerning which language others speak.
You will take home scripts, and assessments to help you deliver messages with power, clarity, laser-focus, and kind assertiveness.